Chocolate Protein Balls
A sweet treat with a punch of protein - excellent workout fuel
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time1 hr 15 mins
- 2 Cups (250g) Dates Soaked in filtered water for an hour
- 20 Grams Goji Berries Optional
- 1 Cup Ground Nuts/Nut Fines/Nut Flour I have used ground almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts and pecans for these and they all come out great
- 1 Cup coconut flour
- 1 Scoop (25g) Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cacao/Cocoa Powder
- Sea salt to taste
Soak the Dates and goji berries if using in 1 cup of filtered water for an hour.
Blend the dates and goji berries until smooth then add to a mixing bowl with rest of the ingredients.
The mixture needs to be firm enough to roll into balls so add more dry mixture if it’s too wet. Mix then form into 12 balls and chill. Stick in the fridge and enjoy! Yum.