Our standard discovery box contains a complete variety of ingredients but when adding to cart you can select from 1 or more dietary preferences from vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free. So you could select dairy-free AND gluten-free.
Please note that to allow for the greatest variety of snacks we allow ‘may contains’ items so please leave a note at checkout if you need the box to be completely gluten-free or completely dairy-free for example.
If you have an additional allergy in your household please email me with the details to [email protected] before placing your order to ensure we can fulfil your requirements. Please check individual snack packets for age recommendations if feeding to young children.
Who can benefit from our boxes?
- Adults with busy lifestyles, always on the go. Healthy office nibbles & energy-boosting snacks.
- Parents wanting to choose healthier treats for their little ones, convenient, nutritional lunchbox fillers.
- Families looking to involve the children in something exciting each month- a snacking adventure.
- Breastfeeding mums looking for easy, healthier snacking.
- Anyone looking to make a change in how they snack, to feel energised, sleep better and lose the junk-guilt.
Maybe you’ve tried healthy snacks before but found them boring, hard to get, limited or not actually healthy? I created Treat Trunk to take the hassle out of healthy snacking so you can treat yourself without guilt. Us mums have it hard enough right? My goal with Treat Trunk is to make life easier for UK parents with the following:
- Reduce mum guilt by providing snacks and treats that actually nourish your body whilst satisfying your cravings.
- Increase energy, relaxation and improve hormone balance through real food snacking.
- Make snacking a fun, exciting experience the whole family looks forward to.
- Get kids excited about healthy eating so they ask less for treats you’d rather they didn’t have.
- Make mealtimes less stressful if you know your children have eaten wholesome snacks instead of junk food.
- Improve behaviour in children by stabilising their blood sugar, balancing their hormones and allowing their tastebuds to return to a natural state so that healthy treats are plenty sweet enough.
- Giving you more time to spend doing the things you love by providing ready made snacks for times when homemade snacks aren’t possible.
- Helping your children build a healthy relationship with food.
- Bring a little joy and fun into your month with the arrival of the box and an increased family bond enjoying the adventure together.
Everything you eat either feeds disease or fights it and at Treat Trunk we believe that true balance means having fun treats that also nourish your body and protect your wellbeing.
This outdated concept of having junk food to balance healthy meals is unnecessary in today’s world as there are SO many great healthy snack options on the market just waiting to be discovered. Many are small brands, often parents just like us, who had a dream and are following that dream due to a driving mission to improve lives. These are brands that can’t afford to stock in
supermarkets and so rely on subscription boxes and smaller retailers to get their products in front of people.
Every box sold also has the added bonus of feeding a child for a day through the Sharethemeal programme.
See how we choose our snacks here.