I whipped this up after a spontaneous blackberry picking session with the kids. They insisted I use them to make a pie so here are the results!
I made a video of it too if you prefer to watch! But the actual measurements are in the recipe below. Enjoy!
Healthy Apple & Blackberry Crumble
- 4 Medium Apples You can add more or less if you like!
- Blackberries Add as many or as few as you like!
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Flaked Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Flaxseed
- 7 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar You could use 1 Tbsp if you want it less sweet
- 2 Tbsp Butter or coconut oil
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Peel the apples, core and chop into bitesize pieces. Add to a bowl with the blackberries.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together with your fingers until you've made a crumble.
- Push topping onto the fruit and bake for 45 minutes at 140 celsius (160 fan).
- Serve with coconut yogurt for a delicious, nutritious snack!